Welcome to our holistic dentistry practice! We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality dental care while prioritizing your overall well-being. Say goodbye to toxic mercury amalgam, root canals, fluoride, and cavitations. Our holistic periodontal care offers a safe and healthy alternative, ensuring that you receive the best possible treatment for your dental needs. Discover the benefits of choosing us by exploring our informative blog and reading testimonials from our satisfied patients. Experience the difference of holistic dentistry by scheduling an appointment with us today!
REQUEST APPOINTMENT NOW
FREE YOUR BODY OF DEADLY TOXINS
On this site you can… DISCOVER… how biological dentists can improve the health and longevity of your family. You can take advantage of advances in prevention and nutrition, as well as comfortable, non-toxic treatments available now from Dr. Sambataro.
BROWSE… current articles by biological dentists and research linking oral health to heart disease, Alzheimer’s and other medical conditions as well as toxic flouride.
EXPLORE… innovative treatment approaches, designed by our dentist Gene Sambataro, to enhance your oral health and wellness.
DR. EUGENE SAMBATARO, DDS
Dr. Eugene Sambataro has been providing his patients with comprehensive dental care for over 40 years. Honoring his father, Julian B.Sambataro, Dr. Sambataro named his practice after him as a reminder of where his inspiration came from.
TOXIC-FREE QUICK FACTS
About Oral Health & Systemic Illness
- Dental x-rays can save your life by detecting dangerous calcified deposits in the arteries of the neck before they cause a stroke
- You can dramatically strengthen your immune system and add years to your life by eliminating gum disease and the more than 350 strains of bacteria it can breed
- Fluoride is a neurotoxin, which is considered harmful in large doses. Toxic fluoride can lead to numerous health problems when ingested. That’s why our office does not use mercury amalgams for fillings.
- Periodontal (gum) disease make you one and a half times more likely to have a fatal heart attack, twice as likely to develop coronary artery disease and three times as likely to suffer a stroke
- Periodontal disease has also been linked to respiratory disease, osteoporosis, premature and underweight births, diabetes, and alzheimer’s (due to increased arterial inflammation and hardening)
- Innovative biological treatments and home care treatments have made it easier than ever to achieve and maintain oral health and wellness for a lifetime
*All of these facts come from articles on this site which contain references and sources
I have been impressed and inspired by the level of care I have received at the practice. The staff often checked on me to make sure I was well, listened, and answered all of my many concerns. I knew very quickly that Dr. Sam truly cares about his patients, finding…
Just had the most comprehensive initial dentist appointment of my life today at The Julian Center. Go back next week for follow up to go over all of the pictures, x-rays, ultrasounds, etc. and discuss treatment for underlying chronic infection caused by past root canals and improper amalgam filling removal.…
Julien Center has a really friendly, caring staff. They do a really thorough evaluation and have state of the art equipment. They have methods that don’t hurt as bad as other dentists, like the bite wings are padded, and I have a really sensitive gag reflex, but they used a…
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I schedule an appointment?
How often should I visit the dentist?
Ensuring you visit your dentist once every six months or twice a year is essential to your oral health. These visits allow us to make sure your teeth remain healthy and clear of harmful bacteria. We’ll also monitor your oral health to make sure you’re not at risk for any serious oral conditions.
Some patients may need to visit our practice more frequently due to an increased risk of developing oral complications. If you fall under this category, Dr. Sambataro will work with you to improve the condition of your oral health.